I don’t think I’ve ever been tagged for a homeschool meme before. Possibly a good thing because these are really hard for me to answer. Heh.
1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED
Homeschooling: The Teen Years (the first homeschool book I read)
2) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULDN’T BE WITHOUT
My public library.
3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT
Homeschool Solutions Software. It worked fine, it just wasn’t something I needed.
4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR
5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR
Writers Inc. (we didn’t do nearly as much as we wanted to last year)
6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY
The entire Penguin Classics Library
7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED
hmmm I have no idea! Weird. I’ll come back to this, probably with an idea that pops into my head in the middle of the night tonight. Heh.
8) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING
I like them all, actually. I don’t get many in the mail and this year we missed the local homeschool fair so I only got a few catalogs – which is good, since we didn’t need to buy anything!
9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY
It’s not specifically a homeschooling website, but I do use the NY TImes Learning Network a lot.
10) TAG FIVE OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS
Ummm, I don’t tihnk I know five homeschoolers who would enjoy being tagged. How sad is that? If you are a homeschooler who would like to be tagged, please play and let me know if you do. I promise to come and visit and leave really good comments. 🙂