Kris at Paradise Found tagged me for the 8 Things Meme… I always struggle with these things. I’m great at asking questions but not so great at answering them or providing info upfront. But first, the rules:
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Now on with the fun. Errr this is supposed to be fun, right?
1. I make lists. A lot of lists. All of the time. I always have. I don’t usually even do anything with the lists, though sometimes I follow through. It’s the list making that is important to me, not the actual doing of the things on the list.
2. I do not like snakes. At all. Any kind of snakes. If they are in my yard, I don’t care what kind they are, I am really really unhappy.
3. I don’t like rats at all. I don’t particularly like cats or dogs, either. Yet I have all of them. A rat even lives in my bedroom and I think I pay more attention to it than the rat lovers in the house.
4. I loved being pregnant even though I had morning sickness all day long for 6 full months. I loved labor & delivery even though my L&Ds were not "easy". Pregnancy, labor & delivery – I could do them everyday for the rest of my life and die a happy woman.
5. I spend most of my day talking about diet and nutrition and weight loss and exercise yet I have never dieted in my life and I don’t particularly "believe" in dieting. I am, however, very good at what I do. Weird, eh?
6. I am no artist but I taught a class for adults called "Teaching art to kids" for six months. It was a popular class and great fun for everyone. People used to ask me to draw stuff for them, because they knew I taught this class – yet I can’t draw! At all. OK I doodle but that’s not the same thing as being able to draw, lol.
7. When I’m working, which means using my computer, I do not like music playing in the background or from TW’s computer beside of me. But if Michelle or Chris are blasting their music from the other room, I don’t even notice it. I am somehow able to tune out kid noise of all kind when I’m not able to tune out other, often less objectionable, noise.
8. I like schedules. No that’s not right. I like to be in charge of creating a schedule, giving it to everyone and then being able to totally ignore the schedule I’ve made. Hey, I can be spontaneous. But, I do not like it when other people do not follow my schedule. I have some control issues.
So now I have to tag 8 people! Ack! 8 is a lot!